BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year , A New Start

Bye to 2009 , and have a new start in this 2010 .
iN this 2010 year , i will open my Eye big , and think about which friends i can trust and which friends cannot (as in one master tell me in HK )
hmm,i sometimes really feel that i very easy , or believe in a person .(is this good or bad?)
Anyway , i will delete all the bad things in 2009 and , welcome all the good stuff find me in 2010 .
Okay , talk about mY aim is 2010 .

  1. my grandma can recover soon (better B4 CNY)
  2. get good results in My degree
  3. can join NOvice categories In the PEnang competition
  4. Go travel (HK , Thailand .....)
  5. Buy camera
that all, i think all are simple wish also lo .

Story of me in Shen zhen and HK will post soon with pictures soon..>.<

0 comments: