BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Be iNdependenCe

From next year onward , i need to be independence to do all the house work .
(wait until my grandma recover )
Hmm ,now i will wait for my grandma until she back to home again .(hope she faster come back)
next year , after i back from my Journey .
i need to do many house woks,
like clean house , help my grandma feed her chickens, and pay telephone bill all that .
because that house just me and my grandma stay only .so i must go back Pj and house and do all things ..haiz...
so she nt here now , i need to take all over this kind of stuff .
and when lunch or dinner time , sad case again
i maybe will cook for myself or will just go to my aunt House eat .
(arrh, i don't want this ,grandma wish she can faster back home and cook for me lo )
i hope my grandma will fully recover around new year time..so she can prepare more food to eat and My 2010 Chinese New year will be more meaning ..
Anyway , wish everyone have a healthy body and happY new year .
will be back on 4th january 2010.

0 comments: