BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Start My degree year 1 semester 3 tomorrow

Tomorrow first class start at 8 am -1st class in accounting ( sian )
so , my friends and i plan to have breakfast together b4 the class start .( GOOD)
Long time did not see them see, miss them a lot .
Hmm , what i wanna said is .New year , new start for me
i will study hard in this semester and get a good results for myself .
i want dance well , and will practice more .(maybe i will change partner dee, who wanna be my new partner here ?) haha
maybe will change only , this is not sure yet also .
see how my current partner settle the things .
But anyway , wish my Grandma can back home by this week also .
then i can finally can relax and don't need always go hospital dee.

0 comments: