BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

dont know what i can do ?

This morning around 7.30 am reach hospital ,
when i reach there , my grandma already wake up and told us that she will start the operation at 8.30 am .
and she just like normal days , talk to me about the other patients things while the time we waiting the operation start .
For me , that time i not that scare because she is still with me , talk to me
after a while , the doctor came to my grandma here, and said 'Ah Po , don't worry ah".
then i ask the doctor about the operation things and after operation what i can do for her .
and the doctor also tell me that don't need worry , should me all right .
after a few minuets , this time my grandma send to operation room which is i cannot go in .
i still tell her that don't need scare , u will be fine those words.
and the door close .
then my cousin sister come to hospital , and ask me about my grandma stuff, but i said , she already go in to the operation room dee.
and i really don't know that , they don't know what time start the operation , they all thought is at afternoon .
anyway sorry to them la.
Now the time is 10.08 am .i need to wait until 3 to 4 hours only know the results of the operation .
arhh, i don't know what i should do now ..

0 comments: