BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Last dAy in Office

This time is the most enjoyable that i work in my office .
Now i start like office people dee because , this time they treat me really very good.
hmm, start from Jennifer
she is a nice and the one who always teach me new stuff in Office .(thanks u )
although sometimes she is kind of hot temper person .
But it also depend how the person is, if the person is really very annoying ,she will just shoot the person.(i support this action )
sometime i also cannot be patient to THAT OLD MAN .hah

ANG
hmm, this person sometimes really make me wanna kill him .
always the one who talk bad about other people ( but in a Funny way )
and he can consider a humor person , so i like to talk to him sometimes.
and he is the one always said bad things about Jennifer and i . so i will remember u ..haha
and also need to thanks him that sometime i don't understand those graphs , he is willing to teach me also ..
so Must thank him also because i respect OLD MAN ..haha(actually he age around 26 i think )

YEN YEN
thanks to her always give me work to do ,then i will not feel so boring in the office .
and she same age with me , so we always chit chat around .
and wish she can find her true love in Office also ..hehe

MR PAK
hmm, this old man really not bad also la
just that sometime that the way he think that really very traditional lo .(he actual age is 30 only )


MR KOK HAo
Hmm, although me always like to make fun on me
but i dont mind also .
as long as everyone happy with it then is ok lo
and he is a super smart and humor person .
and today , when end work that time
he come down can find me and said wanna surprise me
and guess what ?
he surprise for me is ..
i wanna have a Goodbye Kiss from me ...(of coz at the end i did not do that)
haiz , no eye see him dee


Teners
the first girl i know in oFfice
she is the most pretty girl in the office ,but too bad that she has married dee .
before , she afraid i will be boring in office , so she always find things for me to do
and let me try her work in office and teach me..(thank u )
and sometimes , she also bring me out to collect money, and treat me eat lunch also >.<


LAstly
thanks to my Malacca Group members lo ..love u guys ..


and other treat me nt bad also , just that i seldom talk to them , so nt so close lo ..sorry

0 comments: