BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Teners Wedding Dinner









Thank Ang help us take picture...Thank Pak help us take this Picture...heheThat standing guy and the guy wich waering red are the best person in Office.
They help me alot...(thank Kok hao and jonathon )
just went back From Teners wedding Dinner....congratulations to her ....
this is my first Time went To My friend wedding Dinner (haha...because all my friends average age between 15 to 20)
teners is a cheerful , energetic and pretty girl .(hehe)
Her wedding dinner is great and full of happiness around .(alot guy sure very sad because her wedding )..ha ha
But just i not so happy with One women In this wedding dinner (next time i want make fool on her dee) hehe
In her wedding dinner , i also think of my future wedding (ha ha)
I have think of how i will decorate my room , where the dinner locate , and i hope No old chinese song which people singing on stage .....haha
I want a different wedding dinner from Teners....(which is more Fun and more noise)
Hmm , i wish my wedding dinner have a dance floor ...beside people singing people also can dance..(yeah)hehe

0 comments: