BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Consider Complete

Yeah , Yeah being practice from last week till Now..
Finally my dance step can consider "complete". (thx for jie cong can carry me up , thank for jovita and Royce help us with those difficult stunt )
More and more practice make me not easy feel dizzy and make me stand more stable... (Practice makes more perfect)


Besides my practice today many people i need to thank
First- Andrew Aw(High Maket value person , hehe)
teach me the technic and get high socre in Waka -waka. (just a few minutes , from my rank 19 JUmp to 8)

Second -Jie cong
thank for yr cheesy wedges.Hmm that is my favorite food i like to order in KFC .....
During my Boring ITC class... i share this with my Friends( marie and yen sin ) hehe

Third- Melanie
thank for yr Fruits drink ......hehe

Fourth -yen sin , pamela and serene
Thank for you all help me Jaga the KPD LAtin Competition tickets selling Booth ......
Below Latin dance video
if i m not wrong the girl is shawn Johnson she is a gyramnatic player and she won many award in 2008 Olympic



0 comments: