BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 12, 2009

Bee Yean -Happy Birthday

Actually i got wrote her Birthday in My book, but yesterday i was too tried and 4got to check my book what is on next ....
till today Morning oHui yee call me about her birthday is today ...Ooo(i 4 got dee)
Because at the beginning ,i plan to buy a cake to her ..But now...(haiz,next time must do it )
She is the person that i admire most ....
She is so smart in Math ....
She is My Math and Add MAth Tuition teacher ..
I still remember the 1st day i went to her tuition class.
Was a scary and horrible experience ..because the 1st time i went there , i feel wanna cry...
Because her teaching method different from my other tuition teacher .
She not allow us copy her example during her teaching ...all u need is to memories and understand it ...
Hmm, but now . i will not scare her or don't know to her see her again ...
Now i will miss her sometimes because her teaching make me do HW and Help me got Good results in SPM....
Beside her teaching , i like her attitude also .
In high school , she is a busy students and always busy in sport and club.
BUt she still manage to get good results and when she form 3 that time , she start teaching math to form 1 to 3 . but she form 4 that that time , she teach her sister form 5 ADD Math ...(Smart)
i blog about her because today is her birthday ....
Hmm , sad that i did not take any picture with her b4 ...wish next time can take picture with her and will upload her pretty face ...(she pretty too).
Miss Her So Much ...

0 comments: