BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dancing = Acting

Wanna good in dancing must be also good in acting ...(learn this from ToDAy )
During the preparation oF mY Latin competition , my partner and i have think out with a story to perform our dance..
because got the story line , beside dance i still need to ACT ...
At the beginning ,i though acting is not a hard thing to learn because when i was Young my ambition is wanna to be a TVB Actress(when i was YOUNG, now no).
Since today...Acting for me is equal to hard...
What i learn from my partner (jie cong ) is , u need to be with the characters.
However ...., i cannot do it ....
i cannot act those cute little girls(mean young age girl.age can between 8 to 17).But i try hard today , and i feel if i act cute...i feel wanna VOMIT(ha ha)because i just cannot image my act cute looks.
Beside then scene , i still need to act like a bitches lady ...arhhh
If 10 is the maximum marks in acting ...i think i just can get 1 mark(which is fail)
For my partner , if 10 is the maximum marks in acting ...i think he can get 9.5 dee(no perfect in acting skill)
He just very easy to act whatever characteristic .
If i can be HIM .... i sure can accomplish my ambition to become a TVb actress ...(past ambition, not current )
Lastly ....good luck to all the competitors....


0 comments: