BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

So pain

continuously 5 days of practicing my dance ....until Friday when practicing the stunk for my competition all those truing and jumping step....make my hand and leg now very pain (just don't feel like going outside)
Now my muscle is so paint ..(esp my left hand )
Today when my partner come to dance world practice with me that time ..i still manage to do it and have learn a lot from Royce and Jovita...
But when i on the way go back and reach home that time..i start my whole body very pain...
Hmm, now i just wanna sleep and hope tomorrow those pain will away ....
Arhh...tomorrow still got dance class again ..hope i can manage to do those step and wont called out by uncle William to do those step lo ..
Hmm , now i also what am i writing ....just feel very sleepily dee..hehe lazy to check my spelling and sentences.... haha
But one thing i feel want to do now i s play waka waka (a facebook game)

0 comments: