BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 8, 2009

Equine World

From - The one academy































The crying house






















































































































































































I like This most
















Today whole day is full ( i Like it ) .Wake up around 9 and fetch my pretty sister go to tuition .
After that i back home and sleep again untill 11.30 that time . My mon ask me out for my breakfast .....Haha
After than at around 2 . went to Time Square shooping again ...Haha so u can i wear two shirt picture with those hourses which design from colleges .
Yeah .. Went to Time Square to buy those stuf that i did not bought on saterday with go there with hui yee and her brother ....
Around 6 i recah home , then youngjian and ting ting ask me go to studio practice dance for competition .
At the beginning i also feel like dont want go , but nvm la just go there practice 1st lo ....
Then i practice until 10 pm ( during the practice thank for joanne, chong hong , young jian and ting ting teach me) haha
So happy i can do many things in one day ...hahaha



























0 comments: