BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Yin and Kah Hao Birthday

a gruop pic with them

birthday Boy



yin and me





such a long time did not write blog. those days i was busy in my college work . but now i almost finish all the assignment .Yeah !! now i still left the englisg essay , economic presentation , english presentation and rush up with moral assignment !! haha( actually still got a lot ). yesterady is my dear sook Yin Birthday and kah Hao birthday . i have a nice to celebrate with them and their friends. at the begining i really really very scare them ( dont why) , and i not so close with their friends. so i scare they dont like me to join them , but after we ate finish at Shabu -shabu . we went to kah hao house and continous celebrate , at that moment , i can feel that how friendly and how they can enjoy themselves with their gang . ( they really can play till very carzy). after been to Kah hao house , we go to near by tropicana park and continouse gossip , haha . at that time Yin bring her BF come and join .first time see Yin BF .hehe . err , her Bf give me the impression is - he very looks like Joe ee( one of my high school friend) not only same . attitube also the same . he is a quiet and polite person . Yin have told me many thing about she and her BF things, like how they meet and so on .... haha. i wish them "love 4 ever " and me and yin friends 4 ever.

0 comments: