BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

back times!!

actually had plan to hang out with my friends watch movie and celebrate birthday with serene, but end up i cannot make it !! sad !! because my aunty born baby > hehe. at the beginning i was confuse that whether i go to visit my aunt or hang out with Friends . Finally i choose visit my aunt because this time is my aunt first born baby . however, i cannot hang out with friends i feel sorry to them (esp melenie) because she want me to accompany her . And because i cannot hang out with friends so i continuous do my research paper . while i was doing the research , i also chatting with si wah!! haha . since long time i didt chat with him dee. he told me many thing in my secondary school and some activity we did in teakwondo haha. i will miss that time in secondary school with my buddies join teakwondo . but in future i wont join teakwondo again , i want learn wu shu dee !! haha because i feel wu shu more cool and more inters ting to learn it!! hehe. now i realise that , all my friends like can read thought my mind . i feel like i like easy to let other ppl know what i m thinking !! like si wah , he didt even talk face to face to me , just in msn he also know what i will said in next !! how much like that ah!! like wei kwan she also will knwo what m i thinking !! they like can read through my mind !! i dont know it is a good things or bad thing s. but nvm , since they are my close friends !! i will take a pic of my new cousin !! haha will poat it soon !!

0 comments: