BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Defination of FrieNds...


Friends will help u when u face problems..Friends will help u whenever u need them . Friends will share yr happiness and sadness together with u . friends are a good listener and care what u will. friends will celebrate birthday with u .... that is all my point of views in friends. today , i really know that what mean FRIENDS. sad to said , today i celebrate birthday with one of my college fren(melenie), i sad is y just 3 of us celebrate with her and i feel sorry to her and i feel that she also felt that too. i really don't know why they can treat her like that and no one send her message said sorry for that , although today is not her real birthday , her real birthday is on tomorrow and i had inform some other ppl , some reply me maybe or don't ... what is that mean ? i really feel sad i have those kinds of friend. sometimes , i will think that if i facing problems , will my friends help me? but sometime i also will think that if my friends facing problems. will i help?. but just don't go so far , come back in my point of view , if my best friends birthday , i will try my best to celebrate with he or her . i wont give a answer like DONT know.if i really cannot celebrate with he or her in the real day of his or her birthday , i also will send a message to he or her , or i will buy a present to he or her to sorry that i did not celebrate with he or her....

0 comments: