BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

was a anGry day

i;m really angry in this afternoon , i did not take my lunch when i was very hungry at that time. due to that , that is not the main point i angry . okay start with the beginning , after my moral class i have some questions to ask my moral lecturer and my group members go along with me too. after my lecturer give me some useful suggestion , then my group members and i rush to lab and correct it and at the beginning we plan to take lunch together .at that time, i finish correct my mistake that said by my lecturer and i was waiting my other 2 group members. thus i have finish my part , then i start doing my other stuff and playing facebook. in that moment , i was keep on saying i want take lunch , i want eat ... then they just said ok ok , after finish we go eat . after that i still waiting . then i ask second times again when u guys finish because i have class at 2 and when i ask 2nd times , the time was already 1.30 pm . i still waiting them . and suddenly , my other group members said that ' u did nothing in that project " i like what the hell u saying . i was very angry and keep silence . after a minutes i ask them what u all still doing , i do it now ......
while i was doing , two of them start doing their own staff .... and one of them said i very hungry dee, later when i back i want cook then go sleep ......and that time just 1.30 plus. they did not think that yesterday i was waiting them until 3.30 pm and help one of them check the error . and i also Know that My ENGLISH is not GOOD . Therefore , while i m doing checking , i also have my other friend opinion check whether this sentence is correct anot . furthermore , i m not the one do work last mints . i had done my part. ....arrh . when at 2pm . i went to stat class. yen sin , pam and serence ask me what happen to me . y i looks like so Moody . at that time i also don't want talk so much with them .....about my group things. but during my stat class, i feel much more better because i saw him( a helpful guys in stat class) haha . finally , i just hope that i can control my EQ , dont easy get angry , but above claims what i had written , i thinks other ppl in that situation also will get angry want riTe?

0 comments: