BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Yeah !! all the quizzes are done

by this week , all my quizzes are done . Yeah , but i don't dare to see my statistics because i did a very bad job on it .(sad) i think i sure wrong more than 5 or even more.however, now is already OVER. Ha ha .and today pam and serence go to watch AI Mei concert , wish them have fun at there. today in my English class , my lecturer suggest play taboo game in class again . this is my third times to play this game, and this time i really enjoys this game with my English classmates. ha ha ( esp the Korean guy) he is a very cute guy and when he play this game he sure got a lot of face expansions . however, my group loose 7 points less than the winner group , but at lease we enjoy the game. ha ha. i don't know is a good or bad thing , i almost can ends my third semester . good is because i can finish the courses( if i can pass all the subject) , on the other hand ,sad that is i cannot play at class, gossip with friends . but my final hope is - i can pass all my subject ( ha ha) then i don't need extend one more semester .

0 comments: