BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

my Latin class





















during my Latin class today , when i reach there, the first person that i saw was chun hong , then i ask him to help me open the door however, then he act like open the door ,but actually he was just pursing the wall. so childish is he. today Royce had talk about the Latin competition , i feel want to join because i know if i join more competition i can learn more and can improve more than what i have now. so , ting ting and i had talk with Royce about the competition things. so now, i need to prepare it....ha ha. besides that , Royce also has commented about me . he said me still not good at standing movement . he said when i dance that time the standing moment not strong and not stable too. haiz , now i only know this mistake. ha ha. but never mind , since now i already now my mistakes . so , i will work hard on it and i hope that one day i can dance like YUlia. ha ha( dreaming) above are Yulia pictures. besides that today i just got my Latin exam certificate le . ha ha (sorry for my poor editing pictures skills). ha ha

0 comments: