BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 26, 2010

training My EQ ...

In the semester, i have really learn a lot things.
included , Law , accounting , marketing , relationship with friendship, and manage my time aw well.
BUt the most things i wanna to mention here is . Relationship with friends
Actually , this semester had happen many things in my Business group .
For example : Group assignment .
BUt i found out that actually group assignment is training my EQ
, like how i m talk nicely to my group member when they doing the wrong info for the project.
( i hope i do well that part )
And actually i HATE MIND GUESSING game.......
for example : A whole gang of people planning a small celebrate after the last semester exam , but one of them cannot make it.
Actually toward me , this is really a small matter for me because i cannot make it this time , i will join next time ..that all..
don't need because of this small stuff and got a gap between us.
actually this semster have tough me "looks things dont looks it so general, maybe what u see might not be true '.Looks in the situation don't be too extreme.
because i always remind myself , NO ONE IS PERFECT IN THIS WORLD.
So , no one can do a perfect stuff as well , included every relationship .
i knwo maybe i also did somethings wrong on it .(because i not perfect also )

0 comments: