BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Enjoy the moment of practice times

Been so long i did not join competition for this year 2010..2nd may will be my first competition for this year ..wish to have a good staring point of this year as well.
hmm, actually i really don't think of how able i can win for this competition .
because if i think too much of this it , will make me more stress as well .

So i plan to enjoy the moment when i hits the dance floor >.<
Now i really discover that , if i can win , that is a bonus to me been practice hard on it .haha
those day , i always go to studio to do my last minutes practice with my partner -Aevent
i knwo i m a slow learner , so hope he got patient with him ..hehe
but sometimes i really angry myself that how come i cannot catch up with it ..arhh
and but put an angry face while i practice ..sorry ah Aevent ..i try to change it ..haha
Anyway , i really enjoy the moment i practice and dance in a dance floor ..haha

0 comments: