BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

I mUst have faith To myself

My first competition for this year is around the corner(Sunday ),
but now i really don't think i m well prepare on it .
due to suddenly change so many step in my 3 dances out of 4.
i need to re-mark the step and practice different stuff.
In past ,
I hv More confident in my JIVE among others dances,
but now i dont think that so.
during practice and drilling time
i feel that i m so so so slow and very heavy in JIve ..
(m I fat dee)
when i back home , i keep on practicing my jive basic step
and i
is true ...
i m slow that before in my jive ..
what is my problem now ????
although i not aim to win any placing in the Penang competition
but i also wish to,
at least can enter till semi - finals .
and the most important things i want is improvement in my dancing skill
but
currently ,
i see none
Anyway , i must believe myself that ..
if i practice more , i sure can do it .
will practice crazy tomorrow .
Must believe myself can do it ..

0 comments: