BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Shopping days, and my practice time

hmm, from Saturday till now ,
i Just finish one chapter of my law only .
because i keep on shopping with my sister ..(hope tomorrow i can stay at home )
but i really like to buy new cloths recently ..arhh(i gonna bankruptcy soon )
I feel so happy when i purchased a cloths and that feeling is just cannot wait to wear it ..LOL
i just take picture those i brought ( from F-Block, cotton On )and i brought Meiji again ..LOl
that is so so so enjoyable things when i eat that ..LOL
and i really like F-block now ..haha
Anyway , i just cannot wait my Dance practice ,
once i finish my Final ..
i really must start practice dee
because i just cannot wait to dance in the competition dance floor ..LOL

0 comments: