BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Yeah ..i Finish mY mid-Term

Finally finish my mid-term , hope all is all right .
But today exam , i not same room as my MR Cap leng leng them ..haiz
(The Mrcap group all are so leng lo )haha (melanie leng leng also included)
and during exam time , i know some people will copy yr friends answer , i also did that b4 .
But today i saw this person copy until like ...(they both exchange paper)
After my exam i feel kind of tried , so i went back home to take a short nap (sorry TIng make u wait me )
hmm, hope tonight i can go shopping and buy a new bottle ...



After mid-term what is next ????
  1. Law assignment due date is on 18th nov
  2. study for finals, i don't want last minutes only start study
  3. Non stop dance practice ...(i want better than MR L) lol
But today i feel kind of wired , since i not practice with MR .L ,
many people start taking his bad things in front of me
even my two teachers also said that , some more they assume that the MR.L is my enemy also
haha..actually kind of happy that now many people realize his bad things lo ..
he really need to change his attitude lo

0 comments: