BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanks for everyone

I have receive many people wishes message from -Msn , face to face , and message .
Anyway , thanks to everyone ...(really )
Actually ,in this competition i have learn a lots of things from many people (thanks for them teaching me)
And every time i go practice , i also have a dancing mood to dance with my 2 partners
(Huan ting is ok , because she is so hardworking .BUt Aevet ,hmmmm not bad also la,he got teach me things when he learn from his class.
From 27Th Nov to 29 th Nov .i will at Penang (yeah )
27th start go there and rest , 28 th is competition days a, and 29 th is the enjoy days to every competitors ..
BUt sad is , i think 29th that days i will stay in hotel and study for my finals..
because my final is on 30th NOv (arhh, that really killing me)
Wish i get all right in my Final and my competition too...

0 comments: