BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Choong Hwa Birthday


once again

HappY BirthDay to U Chan Choong Hwa
although yr birthday has past
sorry for late to yr birthday because that day i need to make my costume.
soRRy ah
and i not taking much pictures also
because i 'm late
hmm
i will replace it next time with a cake and a birthday present (after this month, not next year )
because i 'm late so i have miss out the dinner session .(At Sakea sushi)
lucky i not miss out the movie part _Jenifer's Body
first i would like to say
i 'm very very brave .
hahahahahaha
i not scare to watch this movie , and i 'm shouting in the cinema also ..
hahahahaha
i know all my friends are waiting to watch me shout (am i right )
esp Kah hao who sit beside me, and the one who scare me also .
but overall the movie is not bad .
if 10 is full marks i will give 6 .5

0 comments: