BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Pictures for past few weeks and shooping o fthe day


this is the total what i have today

Gift from Anna(thx u )

Dress (nice ?)recently i like those flower dress

Things bring to Penang competition
My new slipper(nice le)

From sri petaling Hotel (sales Of carbury chocolate)
i will bring to penang competition too.

Yen sin birthday at Low Yat redbox


Huan ting makeup workshop



My lunch after my dance


I this i take in Little One (the restaurant name)



This is soooo nice


Uncle william Birthday at studio

Choong Hwa
Birthday

The day we go sg wang for doing dancing costume

My cute cute cousin -Vincent Tan


Gift from my Cousin (she went to China And bought me a chocolate )haha

A lovely Couple



JOJO git from HK ( i like this )



My fav sheh sheh water bottel


My lovely dog (bu bu)

After practice dance went to eat Chicken rice at Sri petaling (MIng kei )

My lovely grandma (love her so much so much )

1 comments:

myworld85 said...

i see your blog this is nice.and foods are also looking good