BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 9, 2009

How to manage My time well??

Before i start-one thing i want to said is
i forgive you dee,but i don't want this situation happen again
because we don't have much time to practice also
( u get it )
Thanks for Huan ting accompany me (thanks ya)
okay , lets back to my title .
today i see my schedule book
wah i just got 2 weeks more to practice only ....
arhh so scare now .
and next week is my Quiz again for LLs and MC100 this 2 subjects.
and some more need to pass up my Law Assignment also >.<
at the beginning of this semester start, i know i will be very busy in between study and dancing
but at least
i enjoys it (really)
i feel that in this busy situation , i really learn how to manage my time
(not not consider well, but still okay
how i manage my time ?
actually from my point of view
is it really work for me
because when lecturer is lecturing , i will try to get what he mean .
when i back home , but is sometimes
i will refresh what lecturer has teach today
and because i still need to practice dance for competition
so when i got free time in college ,
i mostly go library study
because at home i really hard to study
so many destruction to destructs me(like TV and computer, my bed)
so i really prefer study in library.
Now at night
i normally will go studio practice dance(will miss out many friends gathering dee)
3 more weeks for my competition and final exam .
in this 3 weeks i want study hard and dance hard also (wish i can manage both in same time)
i 'm enjoying what i doing now.

0 comments: