BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Who i can believe with ?

sometimes, i really confuse that who i can believe With ?
Why i said this ... because now i feel that different people will tell me different story and those different story will make me readjust the person .
Sometimes, the person i trust with it ... i tot he/she will tell me all the truth things...(which i will really help if he or her got any problems)
But end ups...another person will tell me different things that what the first person had said.
Go to this point .. i really confuse , do i still need to trust people or next time when people tell me anything i believe 50 percent (include my best friend)..
why i always very easy trust in people .. ( i really hate it because i do not espect that my friend wil siad that at back of me)
Why those people are so evil , not appreciate people who really treat you good but end up you did that to your friends...(i really hate It )
I hate those people always tell me different story and dont want tell me the truth ..
If you really don't like it ...just tell only ..
what for you want to tell other people different things....( i really really really HATE )
I really frustrated , TRIED, AND NO ENERGY TO GUESS WHAT yOU THINKING ..

0 comments: