BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

My first Latin competition (help intercollege latin competition )

Yeah , yeah , yeah ...i got the 1st run-ups for my Latin competition ...
for the past few week i almost everyday practice ,practice and practice..(but i like it when i practice dance) THanks tO mY dearly PARTNER Yeoh Jie Cong without him i cannot get this award too(thanks u )
The most most happy is all my buddies from high school , college friends,and dance world friends come to support me...really appreciate to you all..(Thanks)
(Han Cheng , Ming xiang , Hui yee, Kee chun and choong hwa)
(Hoille and het BF , melanie and andrew **, Yen sin , andrew And his brother, micheal , pam, serene, jack anna..... )
(choong hong ,cing cing , annabella, tamiko......)
Thanks to my sister help me make up
Was a nice memories for me .
Luckily i got 1st run up..if not i really sorry to u guys .
But at first , i thought i can only get 2ND run up , when i heard 2nd run ups my name was not out.
that moment i think i cannot get any award already
but luckily ....
i got 1st run up....
But still now ,i also not dare to watch my dancing video that record by my sister because i feel terrible...i feel very myself very ugly in the video and pictures too.(my acting scene,really not dare to watch it )
But gland to heard that Uncle William and Royce said i did a pretty well job....(haha)

0 comments: