BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

ITC assignmemts

Arhh...rushing with my ITC assignments with due on friday...
Arhh, actually i have did some on it already , so now i editing more info on it ...
but i hate to find information to fix it my assignment...
i have read many many many arctics, news and books from Internet ..
Now i feel lazy to read all the info dee..arhhh
However..i still need to face the fact to finish my work ....
Lee Shu Er ...work hard on it lo ...haha....

After this assignment , next week still got MGT presentation and Quiz....
Arhh ...all the work chasing me now.....
But nvm ...because i m Lee Shu Er, so i can manage to do it ....
Arhh.. i dont knwo what m i writing ...
Now i feel myself like a mad person .....(writing to myself)hehe
But , from this busy time i really leran how to manage myself better and push meself up every single second to stay alreat and reduce my lazyness ...

0 comments: