BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

After mid term ....

Continously 4 days of activities...(now is very tried but is have alot Fun in this 4 days.....)

Day 1
after my economic test ...the 1st place we went is One U neway ...
Four people going(me,andrew, hoille and yen sin)
four person sing from 2.30 till 7.00pm....(that is so long and so tried, but is fun....can sing more..)


Day 2..
Early morning become a driverfetch my cousin go see doctor and fetch mt grandma take somethings from her friends....
Later on went to dance club with hoiile..(thx 4 she acconmpany me )
Learn that proper "turka raja "now i know the correct way to do it ..haha(thx uncle willium )
after dance club at night went to my aunty house see her baby girl....now she very cute and always like to smile...haha..she is so cute...


















Day 3 (the most busy day)


Morning went to my sister school with melanie.. watch her performance dance(Latin +Hip Hop)
on the same time...my mom went out also and she need me fetch my Brother from tuition central...i like what....i told my mom i at sister school...but my mom just said...kelvin on one fetch him...so i fetch >>
after she ends the convention..no alternative choice..so i just faster go fetch my dearly brother back to house and rush back to my sister school again...
Luckily ..when i reach her school that time she not yet out ....so i can help her to record her performance.
After watched my sister performance...my dance class gonna start dee..so i no time to take lunch with Melanie also ...so both of us just separate and i just drink a cup of coffee with some cakes..
after dance club ..at home doing something about my economic project and went out again to watch ASTRO STAR QUEST 2009...
Wah....really such a nice show and the champion MIN..she really sing very very well.....(i like listening a cd playing when she sing)
But my main purpose to go there is to support Ryan...But he really disappointed me......
will upload her performance video soon...


stills got some pictures of astro star quest...(but not much....)

DAy 4
Morning go dance class again...until 1.00pm
after that rush to SUNWAY PYramid watch HArry potter and the half blood prince....
this is kah hwee fav movie...haha
overall is nice just that really not suite the tittle "half blood price"
i think this is more to Love story of harry potter series.
After that went to GASOLIne....this restaurants disappointed me again..No matter at Time square or Pyramid...(arhhh)
But really funny conversation with wee kiat and chun hoe..this 2 guys really crabs alot...haha(esp Chun heo)

0 comments: