BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Yellow Monster

hehe..today topic is about yellow monster ?
curious ?
actually today i saw a guy ( i think elder than me 2 or 3 years)
he act so so so stupid action
which is a guy keep on jumping , jumping outside the classa room..
he jump like a rabbits and imagine ..
a guy ..
got 175 height tall...
hmm, that scene is just so so so funny and make Marie and I laugh like hell ..
hahahaha

and now i m so so lazy to do my assignments..arhh
but happy that my this semester gonna end soon ..
and excited of My Penang Competition on 2 of May ..
and oF coz my Redang Trip with my college friends..LOL
at first we plan to go Bangkok, but due to the political matter there ..
so we just cancel it and change to Redang ..
Anyway , i also excited of the Redang Trip ..LOL
as long as i travel to somewhere ..
can dee..

0 comments: