BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Finally finish all My mid term

Yesterday was just finally finish all my Mid -Term Test ( thanks God)
hope my management accounting should be alright ( thanks To yen Sin Kor kor)
and after my test and class ,
i go sing k with my high school buddies (although some are not able to attend)
anyway , enjoy much of the sing k session
because i really first time knew it that the microphone BLOW Off
(this lesson teach us that , don't sing SO LOUD ) LOL
i really long time did not sing k with my high school buddies dee
and oF COZ
we sing k as well as Celebrate Our Dear M.R Chong Kah Hao BIG Day
hope he enjoyed the plan >.<






sometimes , i do think of my high school Life
Miss that moment of wake up at 6.30 am , reach school around 7 .15am then end class sharp at 1.05pm .
NOt like now , wake up still is 6.30 am , reach college around 7.30 am and end class at 4.00PM

In high school , i can always talk to my Close friends, and we 3 8 together .
and normally after school , we will see each other in tuition central .
and in high school we can always play games together with a BIg group of people
and high school fail one subject like no feeling also ..because don't need pay money and as long as SPM pass can dee(haha)

but in college -NO
because everyone is so busy studying and rushing assignment (because fail one subject , resit for the whole subject and cost Rm1500.


0 comments: