BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

My high School gang


Our 1st trip to LangKawi


Yi Teng Farewell..
Yi teng i knew her since standard 4 until now ..
she is such a nice girl , and we did many stupid things when standard 4 ..LOL

JOjo, when i first saw her , i feel so afraid of her ..
because she like so cool
but when we start talk that time
haha
we only knwo that we got so many similar ( as in not looks okay )
we have the same interest , and she is actually a nice girl also ..
just that she not that easy to trust other people
but actually
she is very friendly to everyone

Kee CHun -math pro
and
computer game pro
and the person i know which looks like panda bear..cute le..LOL
and he is one of my movies kaki ..LOL

Choong Hwa...AKA( my Prince ) LOL
because he just like to act like a prince when many people around
and when many people around ..
he just like to act cool and did not talk much
but
when not much people
he talk until u most said ..okay that is enough ..LOL
and he is my MOvies kaki also ..

Hui yee ..My best friend list that i did not argue with her b4..
she is just so so nice to everyone

KAh Hwee -i remember i just always ask her help me draw picture when form 3
haha
thanks u ya girl ..
and she is one of my best jie mui also

Kah Hao The joker in my Group
without him
my group will be very boring ..hehe

Kelvin also one of my jie MUi in my high school ..LOL


Han cheng .hmm thanks for him always talk to me when i need to talk ..haha


and some more without picture introduce
SI wah
the guy who always help a lot when doing gathering and help me a lot also ..thank

Wee kIat
he also will choose the right time to call me (LOL)

Yi Hao
My brother which have 3 sisters now ...LOL

and lastly
is
CHIN Wei Kwan
the most noisy Friends in my friends list
but she also the person who knwo me well in everything
she is just so easy can guess what i m thinking right now
and the person i will tell the most secret ,
the person who always give me rubbish advise at the time
but better that no advice lo ..LOL
and she is the person i can always crazy with
because is she make me so crazy

0 comments: