BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

My college Friends


All my Girls's Jie Mui



Andrew Aw ....the person that i always same class with ..LOL
thank for him accompany me..(always same class with me )

Yen sin ..the most hot temper person i know in help college
but is my best jie mui in help college also .
thank for her always help me when i not understand in my study ..thank u so much ah SIN

JOvita -the person who help me a lot in my dancing
and she is a sporting person i know in help also

Marie mama- My mom in help college
she is the one who always talk to me(gossip people ) LOL
and teach me more in make-up stuff also

Melanie - the MOst kind people i knwo in help ..
although sometime i feel that she a bit wired ..
but anyway ,
she really treat me good when i need her


NOw go to HOllie ....
the most i hang out person in help
and the most active person ..
thanks for u all being my friends and always helping me when i need u ..thanks

0 comments: