BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Wonderful Day to ME

today ... ]
just got my Foundation results..
actually is not a big duel to someone that just got a pass to go through degree, but for me is yes. I don't want aim so high because i scare i will disappoint if i cannot get it...
but today the Grade came out ..
i sacrifice with it ..
I not only get pass , but also get Distinction and credit ..lol... not only that ..
i still have a new laptop lol....very happy now..
my uncle recommend me use HP com so today during working time..
my uncle accompany me go LOw yat Plaza brought a laptop.... hehe...
He help me choose which want is good and more reasonable price because all those things i don't know ...hehe... s
o i found that was a wonderful day 4 me... haha

0 comments: