BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

No Direction

At the beginning , plan to join the Penang Latin Competition .
But end up , i not joining .
There have many reason make me cannot join this competition .
Firstly , i don't have a guy partner.(my guy partner going to US buy iPhone).
But then also nvm because i can join the ladies event with a girl .
At first , we have a good plan about how to practice and so on , but until we went to the Sunday advanced class we both feel that we still need a lot of effort to improve it .
Due to my partner she also having her exam during this week , and we have no time to practice it .
Therefore , we just cancel the Penang competition and we both plan to join next time .(next competition i sure must join).
The reason i want to join more competition is , i really felt that competition can make people more improve .
Like one girl in my dancing studio ( Ching ching ) .
After the joined last year Penang November competition , i can see her improvement .
Now, she really dance better than last time.
and she also told me that after the competition , she really learnt a lot from Uncle William and other competitor .
so that way i want to join competition..
Secondly , i m waiting for my finals exam results. i afraid that i need to extend one more semester .(hope this will not come true) . i hope this is my last semester . I have no direction to choose what i can do in my degree because my finals results haven out yet(is out on 29th april 2009). Hope that day faster come , then i can faster know my results.

0 comments: