BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 14, 2010

MOnday Class(went to Mid valley )

TOday thanks for Marie mama called me this morning ..
lucky for the call therefore i can wake up and not late for class....
i m so lucky ..haha
and when i reach college , i start chatting non stop with MArie and jack about the word cup stuff
and ask them about how they view of each country ..
after that , today my economic tutorial end class early as well ,
Therefore , since the class end early and we got 2 and half hours breaks, so we went
Mid valley for Lunch ..(yen sin and hollie , dont jealous ah ..)
and this time , we not dine in at sushi zaimai dee..hehe
THis time we change to dragon I ..but i still Prefer Sushi Zaimai lo ..LOL
After lunch ,this is what Andrew Aw like ...
SHOPPING
he wants shop for his cloths, pants , shoes and etc.......
And i enjoy the moment we chatting in jack's car ..haha that is interesting topic we chat in car.
at NIght went to studio for practice and finally
i got my ADC Dance medals ..lOL
hmm, for me today consider a lucky day for me ...hehe






0 comments: