BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Company 's Trip..

Just back from My part -time job company trip..
tell u guys ..
it Is awesome ..
everyone since trying their best in all the activities At A'famoso ..
Although those people are not my friends..
bUt there treat me not bad also ..(thank u guys)
Day 1.
everyone was wake up around 5am in the morning to prepare themselves to go Office to meet up together .
By right , everyone must meet Office sharp 6.30am
and everyone did it ..(so punctuated )
B4 u go in to the bus ..we took breakfast together..(and Breakfast Ami is the one who belanja all of us )
After two hours in bus chit chatting around ..
we finally reach A'famosa..
the Activities we start -Paintball
hah
We seperate into 4 group , which is A, B , C and D to start the games..
and i 'm in Group C(members which are :jonathon , Yan yan , Bathir , Ah meng , Ah ren , ah Duo , and me...)
Leader is :JOnthon .....
and the results for the paintball winner is........
GRoup C ...(my Group )
We got 95 points ...hahahahahaha
After the end the paintball games..
our next activities is at water world ...
hmm , and actually the A'famosa water world is nt much things to play also ..
at the water world ..i did not play much things also .
and thanks to Kok haw..
is make me drinks so many dirty water and my ear also go in got water ...(i hate my ear in water) .
after water world we back to check in and wait for the barbecue dinner
And lastly the last activities for day 1 is the night show of the Cowboy town in Malacca ...
Those performance is awesome also , and y i also got record of part of the show ......(will try to uploads it )

Day 2.
Wake up morning around 6 .25 am .
Breakfast start at 7am eat until 8 am
Day 2 activities start at 9am sharp ..
hmm, day 2 games was interesting also ..
which is team building game
and i have enjoy alot in this session ...haha
and this 2days of games points add together
my group did not manage to get the 1st prize.
my group just got 1st -runner up only ..
but actually is not bad dee(thanks to my group member )
will upload those pictures soon ....and continuous my trip in Malacca

0 comments: