BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tried but Fun

Sunday is the day i normally wake up late..but today cannot because need to practice for the RUSH (jogging)

but today jogging half way i already feel panic and a bit dazzle ....(long time did not exercise dee)
anywhere i will work hard on it ...(yeah)
From this week onward , Malanie and i plan to do more exercise to train body stamina .
during the jogging time, we saw a group of small kinds have a wu shu competition ....
those kinds are sooooo cute...during young age can play well in wu shu.i just regret that did not take pictures of those children....
and that scene make me revise back when i at high school during my teakwondo practice....(miss that practice time)
After that , went to my dancing class....arhhh i really weak in hips action la....
uncle William ask me do many times and make me stand in front to do also ...arhhh so embarrassing .But finally i can do it ..(need more more practice dee)
Now thinking whether i should join the Shangrila hotels that organize by Crystal dance world Latin competition ......
HMMM?how
but that that think later , i happy that i just done my Economic assignment ..haha.hope can get great marks from my hard work .
What my next Things to do in this months




  1. Management assignment
  2. Might be joining the Aug Latin competition

  3. Melaka the rush

  4. watch movies.......
  5. so far i think is that all...
  6. now just cannot wait for morning....my breakfast Hmmm....haha

0 comments: