BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

feel so wrong tonight ..

Hmm,i think tonight i thinking too much of things(study , dance, friendships)
i feel Myself so emo like not suite my personality .....
This Sunday competition i really NOt Aim to win any place..but i just hope to get to second round ..
At least ....
Today i heard uncle William said got 300 plus couple ..(really wish me Good LUck )
Today . my lesson learn from Louis is count beat ....arhh..that really killing me...learn dance one year more dee.now discover that i not really good in counting beat ...arhh the competition is on this sunday ..so what to do (work hard, work hard)
Tomorrow after my MGT quiz..i will keep on practice my dance and i just hope to get in to the second round...(wish i manage to do it )
Next ...My MGT quiz on afternoon ..luckily is open book , but wish i can do well too..
After my Competition , i will trouble many people in my study dee(Thanks To YEn SIn first from start teaching me accounting )
Go to my study part...After competition really need to work hard too....
(people we work hard together lo )......

0 comments: