BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Challening Month

i consider this month is the most challenging month to myself...(instead of saying busy).
last week , when i finish my Economic assignment i update my blog , and today i have just finish my management assignment ..
actually i finish at Saturday ,i almost using whole day to work it out .
And today i just edit some of it .
will let my lecturer check whether correct anot .
If correct i only pass up...
Today wake up around 9 and waiting for Huan tIng and have our breakfast together ...
Yeah i ate my fav dessert suop(Ji Ma Hu) ,
while i having my breakfast my sister called me to our dog go saloon to cut my dearly dog hair....but end up when we reach there
the shop is fully book so no time to cut my dog hair...(need to wait next week)
After than , went to dance world to practice the coming competition dance with LOUIS GOh
(he so pro make me so scare)
But nvm i will work hard on those dance and step that i weak at.
After i practice until half way , i need to rush back to college to do the dancing shooting staff..(really feel very boring at that time)
and friday need to go for that shooting
so the following week until end of this month i will always need to practice , practice and practice......
but next week i cannot practice it because i joining the Rush at melaka...(from 19 to 22th)
but once i back to KL ...Sunday i must practice very hARD ..lol
although need to do many things in this month...But i enjoy it ...
from this month i need to plan well of my time management beside doing those staff i still need to study ...

0 comments: