BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

YeaH !! midterm is finish !!!

yeah my midterm is finish !! the last paper that i sit for is marketing paper , and i have more focus on this paper because this subject i get the lowest marks in quiz compare to my other subject . so i hope today this mid term i can get a nice marks. hahah . although is after midterm , i still have alot of things to do !! ahhh. hate it !! i still need to do my English research paper that i really headed now !! the topic i choose 4 this assignment is terriosm ! so now i need to read more article and news in terriosm !! and it due to week 10 which i still got 1 more week to hand up !! besides that my marketing , moral and stat i haven started at all!! this Sam i really want cry dee la , so many things need to do !!but nvm la, luckly i force myself to d it by today on the english research paper !! then tomorrow i can hang out with friends !! haha, and somemor on sat i can go to my uncle house party dee!!yeah!!!

0 comments: