BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Learn nEw Things

Now i only realize that actually i dont know many things.

the many things here is referring like those daily stuff .
i admitted that , in past i always no heart in every things, includes dancing , studying that why now this two things i did not make a big improvement at all..(i feel sorry to myself , learn nothing in life)
therefore , now i really wake up that i cannot just always simply go through with this kind of attitude until the end in my life .
i will feel that actually i 'm so useless come to this world.
One of my close friend told me that , actually everything also need to know a little bit .
like those ;banking system , electric path flow ,water tap stuff , cooking , and ect things .
(OMG, so many things that i really dont know)
But i hope i not too late to notice this.
Therefore , now i must always bring my heart and my brain along with me whenever i go .
wish i got a big improvement before the end of this year.

0 comments: