BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

i will be alright soon..what i need now is TIME

Now a days, i always wanna to 4got those things that hurt me badly .

because i cannot imagine that this type of situation come toward me ..
therefore , now i m finding a way to solve it and try to 4got this.
Now, i always try to be normal in front of everyone , and congratulation .i did that
However , in my mind, i fail to achieve it .
because the picture i dont wish to see keep on appear in my mind and when i always think of that , my heart is so so pain.
but after today ,i must start slowly dont think of that things again because i dont want always stuck in that situation , i really wanna pull out from that .
Moreover , i think i will be able to forgot those pictures that i dont wish to see .and will 4got about the things that make me feel sad and pain.
Because i want back to the myself .which always like to watch Tv that girl....
i really miss my high school time , that time which i dont need to think of so many things and all the things is simple and pure.
not like now,
Now , i realize that in reality , that is full of darkness, unfairness, and sadness.
which is so many devils around the world ..
and this is so called REALITY .
Anyway , those things now to me is not important , i just wanna be myself and dont think of those devils which hurt me .
From now onward , i have a set of program to protect myself .
because i dont want to fall in the wall again .
And from today onward , i will always talk to myself that
i must always think positive , therefore those positive energy only will come toward me .
besides that, i will start working hard on my education and dancing area.
because i been dreaming for a month for doing nothing for this 2 component in my life .
Thanks for reading this , i just wanna express what i feel and say it out.
and dont worry me , i will recover soon , but i just need some time to do it and i think i soon will 4got this things .so dont ask me when u see that regarding this post ya .
thanks my friends always who always support and give me suggestion to face this kind of situation.
now i know what to do and i 'm alright .
thanks dears..........LOVE U always ya

0 comments: