BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 24, 2010

I wanna go for a vacation

After seeing all those pictures from FB , i feel wanna go for an vacation .

although this year i had went To Hong KOng , and redang .and will go sabah and sarawak this year end .
therefore , now i wanna save money again and go for it .
here are the places that i will plan to do b4 i graduated
Bangkok, Singapore, Korea, Hong KOng again , Indonesia-Bali, Taiwan......
after i graduated, i will go for . USA, Paris, Australia , Italy and more ...
i almost wanna go everywhere and travel around the world ..
hehe
this is my aim is my life ..save money and spent it and enjoy my life well with this .
those are the pictures i stole from my from my friends Fb (JOJO and Hui yee)
and those pictures give me the motivation to start planning this now ..hehe
so my dear-friends?who wanna join my vacation plan , welcome u to text me and let me know .
therefore we can go on a vacation together .











0 comments: