BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Accept better than tolerances

Recently i keep busy stud for my exam ....
however, i did nor really wisely manage my time to study :( sad case to say that
bt yesterday, i studies of marketing study for my coming exam ...
that chapter is related about global culture issue.
the things i want to link back to my ToPIC above is ..
Accept better than Tolerance..
really make me think a lots:)
and sometime i found it many things that the person dont like
bt he or she keep tolerance ..
bt end of the day..
can u really like it ???
this is the question
thus,
instead of keep tolerance
why not try to accept it ?
maybe that is good for u ;)
haha.....
btw...people, accept the right things also ....:)
in SOME situation should say NO also :) (wish u all get what i mean )


0 comments: