BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Back From Penang Competition





In this trip i learnt a lot of things as in my dancing areas, relationship with people and accept people comment ....

first talk about my dancing , actually i must thanks to god that always treat me good as in giving me this partner , actually i learn a lot things from him , but sometime i just dont like his attitude which is keep on comment me ...
because i believe that no one like to receive a bad comment from people.
beside this , most important things is i had watched a lot professional Latin dancer from China
and they really ..one word to describe is ..
they are awesome ..........
they really very things fast , sharp and nice posting ...
secondly , relationship with studio people get closer , as in really i feel as part of family with them .
thanks those wishes from my dearly Friends ...Love u GUys .Althoug i did not manage to get any prize this time .
i really like when i join anythings receive those wishes from my friends and that really make me feel touch ...

0 comments: